It's ready in a few minutes.
You have to try this heavenly mix of berries and mascarpone. No cooking necessary, just a bit of mixing, stirring, layering and chilling.
- 1 1/2 pounds raspberries (5 cups)
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice (from 1 large orange)
- 10 ounces mascarpone cheese (1 1/3 cups)
- 1 1/4 cups cold heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Fine salt
- 20 to 24 ladyfingers (from a 7-ounce package), broken into 1-inch pieces
- 3/4 pound blueberries (2 1/2 cups)
EASY TO FOLLOW DIRECTIONS
Get the whole recipe here