At your best, you are full of confidence, you are a go-getter, generous, fiercely loyal and an amazing companion. At your worst, you are a bit stuck up, undeservingly controlling, have a melodramatic streak and you can be somewhat vain.
That's OK, though, because those who know you understand that being around you is a privilege as you make people feel safe and secure.
Sound familiar? Is this something you've been told before? Well, here's a couple of other things you may find to be true as well:
- Although you are fiercely individualistic, you prefer to have a partner who appreciates and admires you.
- You need to feel like a king or queen. It's an absolute necessity.
- Your friends love you because you're always there when the going gets rough...
- And you know how to lift the spirits of those you love.
- People are drawn by your charm and naturally gravitate towards you. You love it, though, because you're a social butterfly.
- Everything business-related comes naturally to you and you are just awesome at making money.
- However, if you're not in a position of control in the workplace things can get a bit ugly because *coughs* you kind of have authority issues.
- You can't stand a boring moment, BUT...
- This kind of means that you sometimes create a bit of unnecessary drama.
- Just as easily as you get into drama, you get out of it.
- You're very proud. Sometimes maybe to a fault.
- Don't worry, though, because a lot of people think that's pretty charming.
- You never settle. You work hard to get things just as you want them.
- Sadness is not a thing you can get into like Cancers can for example. Whenever you get a bit down, you try really hard to get yourself out of a rut.
- At the same time, you're pretty stubborn, which means that you'd rather go down fighting than ask for help.
- You don't like mind games. And the minute you realize someone is playing them with you, you check out.
- Under that hard exterior, you have a pretty tender heart. Some people find that hard to believe at first, but they begin to understand over time. You show them through devotion.
- This means you love completely and with your whole being. No ifs, whens or buts.
- It also means you often get heartbroken. But, your inner strength helps you move on and become even stronger next time.
- Most importantly, those you chose to love are really lucky.